the whole brain group presents an interactive workshop for restaurants Wednesday, February 9th at 2pm.
* Are you curious about how new location-based social media tools like Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook Deals, and Google Places can help you spread the word about your restaurant through “virtual word of mouth”?
* Do you know what your customers are already saying about your food and service online?
* Do you know how to claim your listings so you can have more control of your online reputation and drive more traffic to your restaurant, and website?
* Do you want to increase the size of your takeout orders or let people reserve tables online?
Why this Social Media Workshop has Whole Brain Goodness
It’s important to understand how social media fits into your overall strategy and goals as a restaurant, and it’s really helpful to do this in a group environment where you can talk through your plans and get feedback from others who are struggling with the same issues. When it’s a group that’s facilitated by people with expertise to get your accounts configured properly, understand the tools well enough to help you define an appropriate strategy, it’s even better. And when you meet for a focused 2.5 hour class with like minded people, you’ve got a winning combination!
You will walk away knowing how to:
* Speak the lingo of the most popular social media tools (Twitter, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook)
* Set measurable and reasonable goals for usage
* Establish healthy habits for making progress toward these goals
* Learn in a fun and collegial small group atmosphere where you won’t feel stupid asking questions!
* Following through on your plan with practice, practice, practice!!
This is a hands-on class (bring your laptop!) Sign up now!
>> $10 off for Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Chamber members and Main Street Area Association Members: use discount code “MEMBER” at checkout!